Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I couldnt say to you......


  1. Why do people insist on talking when you are in no mood to listen? Is it really difficult to comprehend someone's silence?

  2. Why does the one person you really hope understands not understand you?

  3. Why should asking for a break ring the death knell for any relationship?

  4. Why should the choice between right and wrong be so easy yet so difficult to make?

  5. Why must I live up to other's standards? Isn't living up to your expections tough enough already?

  6. Why does everybody's acceptance have to determine my happiness?

  7. Why should anybody care if I have put on weight or if I plan to marry soon?

  8. Why won't he understand the reason for my anger rather than lecture me about how bad it is for our relationship?

  9. Why do all guys understand just about anything you say/feel when they are pursuing you and turn really dumb once you start dating?

  10. Why is typing all this so much easier than saying it to people's faces?

1 comment:

  1. oooooohhhhh...damn....
    its ok re..sam...come meet me....
    and yea...full agreement..on most of the points...

    ReplyDelete